Green Chutney Recipe
Green chutney is a healthy and yummy chutney that is eaten with food or with snacks like samosa, pakodas, bhelpuri, chaat etc
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves (or 1/2 cup mint leaves + 1/2 cup coriander leaves)
- ½ inch ginger root (peeled)
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 1-2 green chillies
- MDH Chunky Chat Masala
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp heeng powder (asafoetida)
- Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
- Rinse and roughly chop fresh coriander leaves (or 1/2 cup mint leaves + 1/2 cup coriander leaves).
- Place the coriander leaves in a small grinder jar. Also add ½ inch ginger (peeled and roughly chopped), 1 to 2 green chillies, chopped tomatoes, ½ teaspoon chat masala and ¼ teaspoon salt, cumin seeds, hing powder and chilli powder. You can add green chillies as per taste.
- Add ½ teaspoon lemon juice.
- Add 2 to 3 tablespoons water or as required and grind to a smooth chutney. Avoid making green chutney thin. Remove green chutney in a bowl and keep aside.
- This chutney can be stored in refrigerator for upto 1 week.
Buy ingredients to make Green Chutney here: